Thursday, December 30, 2010

Prepare 2011

1000 steps Dandenong Ranges photo by Ern Mainka

As I said before, new years rock.  The year that was 2010 was indeed huge.  When I began this year I had been a mum for 6 months and being a mum has pretty much defined the year for me.  I've had some very low points and some very beautiful moments that filled my soul to the point of bursting its banks.  Now that my girl is a toddler there is so much energy about her. I marvel at how fast she is learning about her world.
The second half of 2010  began our "fun day", day or 2 that my husband and I get off work.  Yesterday was such a day.  We did the 1000 steps....whoah ! hard work but wonderful setting and a great way to recharge the soul.  We then hit our favourite cafe ...the smoothest coffee the most unexpected meals made from local produce.  Art, ambiance, a place where i feel most like myself apart from home.  I speak of Ripe in Sassafras.
Ripe Cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment